To reset a user password:
- Navigate to the 'Employee' page in Spektrum.
- Click on the employee's name in a non-edit mode.
- Click on the 'password icon' on the title bar:
- A temporary password will be generated for you. Copy it into your clipboard (Ctrl-C).
- Click on 'Reset Password'.
- You may send this temporary password to the user via email (Ctrl-V in email).
The employee will then use this temporary password to logon to Spektrum.
As soon as it is used, Spektrum will then ask the employee to create his/her new password.
The new password must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and be at least eight characters in length.