How do I perform a payroll run?
Modified on: Wed, 26 May, 2021 at 8:24 AM
In order to add new employees to your payroll year:
- Select "Payroll Run" from the Navigation Menu on the left-hand side.
- Enter the desired Payroll Run.
- From the top navigation menu, click on the 'Create Payslips' button.
- This will add payslips to your payroll run, according to the data defined in your payroll year.
- Select the desired payslips and click the 'Read Attendances' button to obtain hours worked by the selected employees for the specified payroll period.
- This will take you to the Payslip Attendance options screen, where you may select if Overtime is to be calculated, and the specified OT rates. The OT types are obtained from the predefined list of Overtime payments, which you may find in the Payments screen. Click 'OK' button from the top right hand corner to save changes.
- Next, click on the 'Covid Supplement' button should you need to add this to your payslip. You will be asked to input an amount, then will need to click 'OK' button from the top right hand corner.
- If you need to perform any last minute changes to the Payments, you may select the 'Add Payments' or 'Edit Payments' buttons.
Once happy with all the changes, click the 'Calculate' button to calculate the selected payslips.
Click the 'Complete Payslips' button to lock the selected payslips.
Should you need to unlock these, you may do so by clicking the 'Unlock Payslips' button (next to the Complete Payslips button).
Once payslips are completed, you may print payslips, email them, or issue the SEPA file. These options are located on the right-hand side menu.
Once happy with all the changes, click the 'Save' button from the top right-hand corner to save all changes to the Payroll Run.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.