How do I add recurring payments for each payroll?
Modified on: Wed, 26 May, 2021 at 8:24 AM
You may add recurring payments to any employee from your payroll year. This means that the payment will be automatically included in payslips issued for that payroll year.
- Select "Payroll Year" from the Navigation Menu on the left-hand side.
- Enter your existing Payroll Year of choice in edit mode. You may do so by clicking the pencil icon adjacent to the Payroll Year title.
- Navigate to the employees tab from the bottom table.
- Click on the pencil icon adjacent to the employee you want to edit. This will open the Employee Payroll Options dialog box.
- Scroll down to the button of the window and you will find the Employee Payments table.
- Click 'New' to enter a new payment.
- You will be able to select your payment type, remarks and start and end date for the particular payment.
- Enter the amount of the payment or the expression in the expression box.
- Click 'OK' to add the payment.
- Always remember to save your changes before exiting the Payroll Year by clicking the 'Save' button from the top navigation menu.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.