How do I add new employees to my Payroll?
Modified on: Wed, 26 May, 2021 at 8:23 AM
In order to add new employees to your payroll year:
- Select "Payroll Year" from the Navigation Menu on the left-hand side.
- Enter your existing Payroll Year of choice.
- From the top navigation menu, click on the 'Add Employees' button.
- You will then be greeted with the employee select screen, where you may add employees using a number of filtering criteria, such as adding all employees in a particular company.
- Click the 'Add Employees to list' button to see the list of employees you are adding. Here you may add and remove freely to the list.
- Click the 'OK' button from the top right hand corner to save changes and add the list of employees to your payroll year.
- You may navigate to the employees tab from the bottom table to see your newly added employees, along with the already existing ones.
- Always remember to save your changes before exiting the Payroll Year by clicking the 'Save' button from the top navigation menu.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.